ServiceSource Appoints New Head of Global Channel Management Practice
Unveils New Channel Management Maturity Model Assessment and eBook Ahead of Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference 2016 Presentation
TORONTO - July 11, 2016 - ServiceSource® (NASDAQ:SREV), the global leader in customer success and revenue lifecycle management (RLM) solutions, today announced that it has appointed industry veteran Jack Johnson as VP of Channel Strategy. In his expanded role with ServiceSource, Johnson will lead the company’s dedicated channel practice to build and deliver channel-specific RLM solutions, as well as add capabilities that will enhance ServiceSource’s ability to manage, assist and enable the channel on behalf of ServiceSource clients.
In addition, ServiceSource will be presenting and exhibiting at the 2016 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference, July 10-14 in Toronto. In a joint presentation with Microsoft titled, "Become an Expert in Maximizing the Lifetime Value of Your Cloud Customers," ServiceSource will demonstrate how channel partners can create and execute on an effective customer journey that enables them to deliver a consistent customer experience, maximize renewals and customer lifetime value, and grow revenue. The presentation is scheduled for Wednesday, July 13 at 4 p.m. ET in room North 203A-D.
"Our research has shown that vendor renewal rates traditionally perform 12 percentage points higher when sold direct to end-customers versus through the channel – that presents a lot of opportunity to grow the bottom line for both the channel and vendor," said Johnson. "I’m thrilled to be leading the team that enables ServiceSource clients and their partners to capitalize on that opportunity, and to help them overcome the recurring revenue challenges raised by the transition to the cloud and resulting subscription economy. With the actionable advice, resources and solutions we’ll share at WPC, vendors and channel partners will be better equipped to adapt to these changing dynamics."
At the conference, ServiceSource will be exhibiting new thought-leadership and a new channel-specific assessment process for improved channel performance at booth #1443, including:
- ServiceSource's new Channel Management Maturity Model and Benchmarking Process. Companies have various levels of capabilities in managing and enabling their channel, and ServiceSource’s new maturity model provides a framework for evaluating those capabilities specific to a channel sales model. The maturity model assesses a vendor’s and their channel partner’s capabilities across the areas of people, process, technology, data, policy and KPIs. Based on more than 15 years of experience driving improved recurring revenue and retention through the channel, this new maturity model is designed to help diagnose any possible gaps, and more accurately rate vendor's or channel partner's level of sophistication in driving revenue growth and retention from end customers. To learn more about ServiceSource’s Channel Management Maturity Model and the benchmarking process, visit the ServiceSource booth #1443.
- eBook: "Drive Channel Transformation: Enable Partner Success and Maximize Customer Lifetime Value." This guide provides B2B vendors and partners with the best practices to improve customer retention, maximize customer lifetime value, increase renewal rates through the channel and evaluate the maturity of your current channel practice with regards to customer success.
- Infographic: "Drive Channel Transformation." A visual guide to driving revenue growth through the channel.
For those not attending WPC, best practices and details about ServiceSource’s new Channel Management Maturity Model and benchmarking process will be shared in a free webinar, "Maximize Customer Lifetime Value through the Channel," on July 20, 2016 at 1 p.m. ET.
ServiceSource conducts business with more than 67,000 channel partners annually. The company’s Channel Performance Management solution provides a mix of expert people, best-practice processes and innovative channel portal technology to drive an improved end-customer experience post sale. As a result, channel partners are better enabled to sell the value of a vendor’s products and services and more effectively scale, leading to an increase in revenue growth and retention from a vendor’s existing end-customer base.
- To download the eBook, "Drive Channel Transformation: Enable Partner Success and Maximize Customer Lifetime Value," visit: http://go.servicesource.com/channel-transformation-ebook.html
- To register for the free webinar, "Drive Channel Transformation: Enable Partner Success and Maximize Customer Lifetime Value," visit: http://go.servicesource.com/drive-transformation-in-your-channel-webinar.html
- To learn about ServiceSource’s channel management solutions, visit: http://www.servicesource.com/solutions/channel-management
- To view and share the “Drive Channel Transformation” infographic, visit: http://www.servicesource.com/infographics/channel-management-revenue-growth-strategies
ServiceSource (NASDAQ:SREV) provides the world’s leading B2B companies with expert, technology-enabled solutions and best-practice processes proven to grow and retain revenue from existing customers. With a holistic approach to the entire revenue lifecycle, ServiceSource solutions help companies drive customer adoption, expansion and renewal. Only ServiceSource brings to market more than 17 years of exclusive focus on customer success and revenue growth, global deployments across 40 languages and 200 countries, and a powerful, purpose-built Revenue Lifecycle Management technology platform. For more information, go to www.servicesource.com.
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding our business opportunities, challenges, and market position. These forward-looking statements are based on our current assumptions and beliefs, and involve risks and uncertainties that could cause our results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in our forward-looking statements. Those risks and uncertainties include, without limitation, fluctuations in our quarterly results of operations; our technology; the risk of material defects or errors in our software offerings or their failure to meet customer expectations; the ability to integrate our technology offerings with other third-party applications used by our customers; errors in estimates as to the renewal rate improvements and/or service revenue we can generate for our customers; our ability to grow the market for service revenue management; changes in market conditions that impact our ability to sell our solutions and/or generate service revenue on our customers' behalf; the possibility that our estimates of service revenue opportunity under management and other metrics may prove inaccurate; demand for our offering that falls short of expectations; the potential effect of mergers and acquisitions on our customer base; our ability to keep customer data and other confidential information secure; our ability to adapt our solution to changes in the market or new competition; our ability to achieve our expected benefits from international expansion; our ability to protect our intellectual property rights; the risk of claims that our offerings infringe the intellectual property rights of others; general political, economic and market conditions and events; and other risks and uncertainties described more fully in our periodic reports and registration statements filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, which can be obtained online at the Commission's website at http://www.sec.gov. All forward-looking statements in this press release are based on information currently available to us, and we assume no obligation to update these forward- looking statements.