For businesses that rely on a subscription or contract model, customer success is the key to reducing churn, improving retention, and systematically increasing client wallet share. Yet, many companies are not clear on what customer success means, how to properly measure it, and how to effectively report performance to the leadership team.
In this eBook, you’ll learn:
- The difference between customer success, customer service, and renewals
- How customer success performance connects onboarding, adoption, and expansion priorities
- How to map out the top key performance indicators (KPIs) you should be measuring
- How to utilize reports to maximize team performance
- The real-world impact of effective customer success strategies